The Kangaroo Pro Junior
- Work surface and monitor adjust separately giving you Dual Ergonomics
- The Kangaroo Pro JR is smaller than The Kangaroo Pro
- Main work surface measures 24" wide by 18" deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 14.5" above your desk
- Measuring from the center line of the VESA bracket to the existing desk: Lowest position 13.25", Highest 34". These heights can be also customized in production.
- Holds your monitor on a VESA Bracket (included)
- VESA mount has 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 hole pattern
- VESA mount has "Tilt" and a separate adjustment of 6.5"
- Recommended for Monitors up to 12 lbs without the monitor base attached
- Works best for down fed vertical cables from the back of your monitor instead of horizontal cables coming out the back.
- If your VESA mounting holes are RECESSED into your monitor, please double-check with an Account Specialist that the Junior mount will work for you. This mount is rectangular shaped and will not fit inside a square-shaped recessed mounting hole. Mount spacers may be required.
- The Kangaroo Pro Junior is not designed for mounting Laptops, they can be placed on the work surface and still be used for a mousing/keyboarding area. Please check out the Kangaroo Junior for a laptop-compatible setup.
- Solid Steel Base plate makes The Kangaroo Pro very stable and measures 17.5" wide by 16" deep
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- All units come with one stabilization leg included
- Available only in Black