TULEAN Sit-Stand Comfort Leaning Stool
TULEAN(Truelean) Sit-Stand Stool
- Ideal for warehouse / light industrial environments and commercial / office / home environments
- Gas Spring Lift, Infinitely Adjustable from 26" to 35.5" (11114) or 22.5" to 29.5" (11127)
- Seat Tilts Forward from 0° to 15°, No Swivel
- Durable and Stable Textured Black Tubular Steel Base
- Built-in Rollers Assist in Moving Stool
- Lightly Padded Seat with Faux Leather Cover composed of Polyurethane, waterproof and impervious to most cleaning agents
- Works great with the Wallaby line of products
- Available in 2 models:
- Short Gas Spring (11127 - Suitable for individuals 4'5" to 5'5" tall)
- Standard Gas Spring (11114 - Suitable for individuals 5'2" to 6'6" tall)
The TULEAN model features a firm, padded seat with a faux leather cover. Its appearance and comfortable cushioning make this model more suited to an office environment than others in this product family that might be more suited to a warehouse or manufacturing facility. Gas spring lifts provide two ranges of adjustment which will meet the seating needs of almost any user, regardless of height. Model 11114 offers a range of 26" to 35.5" - suitable for users from about 5'2" to 6'6". Model 11127 has a seat height ranging from 22.5" - 29.5" and is best suited to users ranging from 4'5" to 5'5" tall. (Note: If there is a desire for a larger seat or thicker padding the EZSIT Comfort Elite Sit-Stand Leaning Stool, another member of this family, is worth considering.)
- Choose first whether you wish to sit or lean. Adjust the tilt of the seat accordingly.
- Select the correct height. When adjusting the height of the seat, aim to position yourself in a posture where the angle of your thighs is between 25º and 40º off the vertical. If you are unable to make comfortable contact with the seat you have likely set the seat too high.
- Consider adding an Anti-Fatigue Mat to your workstation. If you notice that you do not feel secure, or would like a cushioned surface for your feet to rest on, consider adding a non-slip Anti-Fatigue Mat to your workstation.
- Consider Bracing Your Feet. Some users of leaning stools find that bracing their feet against a sturdy, fixed bar or rail can substantially improve their comfort. Caution: Standard footrests are not recommended for this application.
- Dimensions: Seat: 14.5" (37 cm) wide x 8.25" (21 cm) deep
- Height Adjustment :
Model 11114: 26.4" - 35.8" (67 cm - 91 cm)
Model 11127: 22.5" - 29.5" (57 cm - 75 cm)
- Tilt Range: Seat: 0° - 15°
- Padding Thickness: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Base Footprint: 20" (50.8 cm) wide x 17" (43.2 cm) deep
- Weight: 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Weight Rating: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: TULEAN Sit-Stand Comfort Leaning Stool, Assembly Guide Sheet