STEYBIL(Stable) Sit-Stand Stool
- Ideal for warehouse/industrial environments
- Locked Height, Infinitely Adjustable from 24" to 34"
- Seat Tilts Forward from 5° to 20°, Swivels 70° with an Automatic Return to Center
- Durable and Stable Textured Black Tubular Steel Base
- Built-in Rollers Assist in Moving Stool
- Seat is Formed Polyurethane, waterproof, and impervious to most cleaning agents
- Also available with Softer Polyurethane Foam Base with Faux Leather Cover best for a common office setting (Model:11149)
- Works great with the Wallaby line of products
The STEYBIL Sit-Stand Stool from Mey Chair Systems permits users to sit or lean while working, thereby reducing the weight load on the joints of both legs and feet. This upright position also makes it easy to return to a fully standing position with minimal effort. The seat offers an infinitely adjustable height range from 24" to 34", tilts forward from 5° to 20° and provides a full 70° of swivel range with an automatic return to centre.
Suitable for industrial settings, the textured black tubular steel base provides strength and stability in a small footprint that does not present a tripping hazard. Strong nylon glides engage the floor to ensure firm positioning of the seat, and the incorporated rollers permit the stool to be easily moved between workstations.
- Select the correct height. When setting the height of the stool, aim to position yourself in a posture where the angle of your thighs is between 25 and 45 degrees off the vertical. This will ensure that you are comfortable and that you are transferring the greater percentage of your weight onto the stool.
- Use the tilt feature on the stool. The tilt feature will help you shift between a more seated position and the leaning option in order to introduce more movement and variety in postures.
- Consider an anti-fatigue mat. If you feel as though your feet are slipping when you are leaning, or that your feet are still fatigued from working on a hard surface all day, you may want to consider an anti-fatigue mat. A good anti-fatigue mat can provide cushioning for your feet as well as a non-slip surface for security.
- Consider bracing your feet. Some users of leaning stools find that bracing their feet against a sturdy, fixed bar or rail can substantially improve their comfort. Caution: Standard footrests are not recommended for this application.
- Seat Dimensions: Model 11147: 14" (35.6 cm) wide x 8.5" (21.6 cm) deep
- Seat Thickness: Model 11147: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Height Adjustment: 24" (61 cm) - 33.8" (86 cm)
- Tilt Range: 5° - 20°
- Rotation Range: 70° (35° to both right and left)
- Base Footprint: 20.5" (52 cm) wide x 18" (45.7 cm) deep
- Frame Height: 34.5" (87.6 cm)
- Weight: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Weight Rating: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: Mey Chair Systems STEYBIL Sit-Stand Stool - Formed Polyurethane Seat, Assembly Guide Sheet