- Ideal for warehouse/industrial/commercial environments
- Gas Spring Lift, Infinitely Adjustable from 26" to 35.5"
- Seat Tilts Forward from 5° to 20°, No Swivel
- Polyurethane Seat with Raised Texture Bumps, waterproof and impervious to most cleaning agents
- Durable and Stable Textured Black Tubular Steel Base
- Built-in Rollers Assist in Moving Stool
- Works great with the Wallaby line of products
The RISON Sit-Stand Stool (Classic) from Mey Chair Systems offers users the option of intermittently adopting a sitting position throughout the workday. Employing the RISON to bear the bulk of body weight permits the feet and legs to rest, reducing fatigue and potentially contributing to a more alert user.
The non-vertical, or leaning, stance effectively reduces the weight load on the joints of both the legs and the feet as the stool, rather than the legs and feet, becomes the load-bearing support. The ability to position the seat in an elevated position also significantly reduces the effort required to return to a fully standing position. The shock-absorbing effect of the easily adjusted gas cylinder provides additional comfort when the user sits down.
The non-pivoting seat offers an infinitely adjustable height range from 26" - 35.5" - suitable for users from about 5'2" up to 6'3". The polyurethane seat provides a firm yet cushioned seating surface with raised texture bumps.
The heavy-duty textured black tubular steel base on the RISON Sit-Stand Leaning Stool is designed for industrial settings but functions well in many offices, providing strength and stability. Strong nylon glides engage the floor to ensure firm positioning of the seat and the incorporated rollers permit the chair to be easily moved between workstations. The unique design of the base maximizes stability while greatly reducing the risk of tripping for passersby.
- Wide Range of Seat Height Adjustment: The RISON offers adjustment. between 26" and 35.5".
- Easily Clean Seat: The RISON's firm self-skinned polyurethane foam seat can easily be cleaned with virtually all common cleaning agents.
- Rugged Construction: The large diameter tubular steel base is built to last for many years. The simplicity of design means a lower risk of failure.
- Cushioning Gas Spring: The gas spring that provides height adjustment also serves as a shock absorber to help absorb impact as the user sits down.
- Infinite Height Adjustment: Seat height can be easily adjusted to any point within the adjustment range. A simple hand-activated lever (similar to the mechanism on a standard office chair) releases the lock on the gas spring lift.
- Easy Transport Rollers: Small rollers are incorporated into the back of the base, enabling users to tilt the stool to move it between work locations.
Overall: 14.5" (37 cm) wide x 8.25" (21 cm) deep
Seat: 8.7" (22 cm) deep x 14.2" (36 cm)wide
11113-CLASSIC: 26" - 35.5" (66 cm - 90 cm)
Seat: 5° - 20° forward from horizontal
- Base Footprint: 20" (50.8 cm) wide x 17" (43.2 cm) deep
- Weight: 24 lb
- Weight Rating: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: RISON Sit-Stand Stool, Assembly Instructions Sheet