Ergo Desktop Guarantee
We guarantee you're going to love the Kangaroo Adjustable Height Desk
We guarantee that your new Kangaroo Adjustable Height Desk computer stand will enhance your working life. If you are not satisfied, just return it within 30 days of receiving it and we will refund 100% of the purchase price. Just call us first at 1-866-232-7988 for a "Return Authorization Number" and ship it back to us. The only charge you will incur is the return shipment cost. The best practice is to use the existing packing materials on the product. The use of packing peanuts or inflatable packing bags is not advised, they do not provide proper protection during shipment.
- Units returned after 30 days of receipt may incur a restock fee.
- Additional service fees and physically customized units and accessories may not be refundable.
- All returned products must have a Return Authorization Number.
- Unit must arrive in like new condition. Please remember to pack the Ergo Desktop properly to avoid damage to the unit during the return shipping process
- Accessory orders are non-refundable unless damaged in shipment or returned with a desktop.
Product Warranty: The Non-Electric Kangaroo Desk's Gas Springs and all moving parts come with a full five-year warranty and the steel structural frames come with a ten year warranty.
The Electrical units come with a full two year warranty on their electric components.
REPLACEMENT PARTS - Warranty Claims/Damages
- Within 1 year of purchase date Ergo Desktop will cover shipping fees of any replacement parts.
- After 1 year of the purchase date customer must cover shipping charges for a warranty claim on replacement parts.
- Items damaged in transit during the 30 day risk free trial will be replaced and shipped by Ergo Desktop. We will ask for photographic or video evidence of damage for our records.
Ergo Desktop adjustable height desktops are built with quality materials in the USA. We stand by our products as being some of the best craftsmanship on the market.
For products purchased in the U.S. on or after April 9, 2018, all eligible ERGO DESKTOP products are covered under a limited, non-transferrable warranty for the term listed above for normal usage. A failure is a mechanical breakdown of or defect in the unit that affects the user’s ability to operate the product as intended. If it is determined that the failure was caused by misuse or abuse of the product, replacements and return shipping will be at the customer’s expense.
Exceptions to the warranty coverage include:
- normal wear and tear
- work surface smudges or scratches caused by foreign objects
- modifications made by the user
- products that were not installed or used in accordance of instructions and warnings