MyMac Kangaroo Pro - Apple
The MyMac Kangaroo Pro
- Work surface and monitor adjust separately giving you Dual Ergonomics
- Work surface of our adjustable height desktop can be raised to the exact same location by using our "stopping bolt" feature
- Designed for iMac 24" & 27" / Cinema Display 24",27", and Thunderbolt. The newer 21.5" and 27" iMac will require a vesa adaptor plate already installed from Apple for mounting purposes. If you have one of these newer models with the adaptor installed, please select the option below, the price will be updated subtracting $50.00.
- Designed with a more robust guiding system to support the weight of the iMac products
- Main work surface measures 28" wide by 24" deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 16.5" above your desk
- Holds your Apple Monitor with an Apple Adaptor Kit(included in price). The newer 21.5" and 27" iMac will require a vesa adaptor plate already installed from Apple for mounting purposes. If you already have a newer 21.5" or 27" iMac, and do not have the vesa adaptor installed, we have found an aftermarket adaptor that can be used with our system: http://www.imacmount.com
- The Monitor has 6.5" of adjustment independent from the work surface
- Solid Steel Base plate makes The MyMac Kangaroo very stable measures 17.5" wide by 16" deep
- All units have one stabilization leg included
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- Available in Black, Maple, Cherry and Putty
- Please select the correct Apple product below, they tend to vary greatly in weight.
(Please note, The Apple adaptor may be difficult to install. Watch this video for a demonstration.) Once you have the Apple adaptor installed, the rest of the assembly is relatively easy. Purchasing a Torx Screwdriver may be helpful as the one Apple supplies is substandard. You will need to remove the base of your unit and install the Apple adaptor plate prior to mounting your display to The MyMac Kangaroo Pro. You can read about the Apple adaptor kit by clicking this link.