LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat
- Ideal for commercial / office / home environments
- Gas Spring Lift, Infinitely Adjustable from 24.8" to 31.5"
- Extra-Wide, Deep, Large, Extra-Plush Saddle Seat (18.7" x 8.5" x 3.1") composed of water resistant (not waterproof) imitation leather
- Ideal for Straddle Sitting (Heels Behind the Bend of the Knees)
- Functional for Lean Into Applications (Heels in Front of the Bend of the Knees)
- Plush Cushioned Raised Lip at Rear of Seat
- Seat Tilts Forward from 0° to 15°, No Swivel
- Durable and Stable Textured Black Tubular Steel Base
- Built-in Rollers Assist in Moving Stool
- Works great with the Wallaby line of products
The LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat from Mey Chair Systems is well-suited to users who need to work as close as possible to the work surface of an elevated workstation, particularly those built on top of base cabinets or shelves. The LOTAH features a large plush saddle designed to be straddled, rather than leaned against. While keeping the torso in an ergonomically desirable upright orientation, the straddle posture positions the heels behind the bend of the knees, rather than extended forward of the knees as they would be on a leaning stool. (See the Tulean Sit-Stand Comfort Leaning Stool, also by Mey Chair Systems, for an illustration of this latter position.) This posture allows the user to move in much closer to flat-fronted work surfaces than might otherwise be possible. As a result, the LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat helps to reduce the risk of overreach injuries to the muscles of the shoulders and back, and the risk of injury to the muscles of the sides and mid-section caused by sitting sideways along the base of the workstation and twisting at the waist to get close enough to its surface. The LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat also helps to reduce the load borne by the feet and legs for those who work at elevated workstations by transferring the majority of the user's weight to the seat. As a result the user experiences less overall fatigue and a greater ability to maintain focus and concentration.
Built on a heavy tubular steel base with a gas spring that enables a height adjustment range of 24.8" to 31.5", and with a seat that has 15° of tilt range and 3" of cushioning, the LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat offers individualized comfort and long-term durability.
- Avoid soaking the seat cover. The seat cover is comprised of several pieces of imitation leather, stitched together. As such it should be considered water resistant, but not waterproof. Clean with a soft damp cloth only.
- Seat: 18.7" (47.5 cm) Wide x 8.5" (33.6 cm) Deep x 3.1" (8 cm) Thick
- Base Footprint: 20" (50.8 cm) Wide x 17" (43.2 cm) Deep
- Height Adjustment Range: 24.8" (63 cm) - 31.5" (80 cm)
- TIlt Adjustment Range: 15°
- Weight: 22 lb (10 kg)
- Weight Rating: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: LOTAH Sit-Stand Comfort Seat, Assembly Guide Sheet
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK - Please call 1-866-232-7988