Kangaroo Pro Junior
The Kangaroo Pro Junior
- Work surface and monitor adjust separately giving you Dual Ergonomics
- The Kangaroo Pro JR is smaller than The Kangaroo Pro
- Main work surface measures 24" wide by 18" deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 14.5" above your desk
- Holds your monitor on a VESA Bracket (included)
- VESA mount has 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 hole pattern
- VESA mount has "Tilt" and a separate adjustment of 6.5"
- Recommended for Monitors up to 12 lbs without the monitor base attached
- Works best for down fed vertical cables from the back of your monitor instead of horizontal cables coming out the back.
- The Kangaroo Pro Junior is not designed for mounting Laptops, they can be placed on the work surface and still be used for a mousing/keyboarding area.
- Solid Steel Base plate makes The Kangaroo Pro very stable and measures 17.5" wide by 16" deep
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- All units come with one stabilization leg included
- Available only in Black
- Main differences between the Kangaroo Pro Junior and The Kangaroo Junior