The Kangaroo Junior
- Work surface and monitor adjust separately giving you Dual Ergonomics
- The Kangaroo JR is smaller than The Kangaroo
- Main work surface measures 24" wide by 18" deep
- Main work surface is adjustable 14.5" above your desk
- Holds either a Laptop or a Monitor on the 16" wide x 9.25" deep shelf
- Laptop / Monitor Shelf has a separate adjustment of 6.5"
- Recommended for Laptops or Monitor up to 12 lbs
- Optional Detachable Side Work Surfaces, Cable Management, and Keyboard Extension are available
- All units come with one stabilization leg included
- Available only in Black
- Main differences between the Kangaroo Junior and The Kangaroo Pro Junior
Explanation of Monitor or Laptop option selection: We ask this question to see if you will be using a laptop screen or external monitor for screen viewing. The "Both" option indicates that you will be using one or the other for screen viewing during your use of the Kangaroo Junior. The Kangaroo Junior is not built for monitor and laptop viewing at the same time. The Hybrid Kangaroo supports a dual viewing application of a laptop screen and external monitor.